Replacement for Lost / Damaged PAN Card

There are situations where you lose your PAN Card or it is damaged beyond recognition. In such cases you can easily apply for a replacement or a duplicate card using our service.

It is important to remember that all duplicate or replacement PAN Cards will retain the original Permanent Account Number that was generated in the initial PAN application to avoid duplication. Requesting for a duplicate card is made simple by logging onto our website and using the form on this page to request a duplicate PAN card. You will be required to fill in the necessary information.

It is crucial that you have your FIR already with you to facilitate the faster replacement of your lost PAN Card.

Use the following links if you are applying for a New PAN or need to change name or address in PAN card. Once submitted, you cn easily track the status of your PAN application here.